In this blog, you will learn about how you can download JKPAYSYS Gov In Salary Slip. But first, we will tell you about JKPAYSYS.
About JKPAYSYS Portal
The Jammu and Kashmir government has made an online payment portal known as JKPAYSYS available to its employees (Jammu and Kashmir Pay System). Another name for the Portal is J&K Pay Manager. JKPAYSYS, which was developed by the National Informatics Center, is overseen by the Finance Department of the state of Jammu and Kashmir (NIC).
Additionally, employees can access information about them, view/download their JKPaysys payslips, and create invoices online. Additionally, the JKPaySys portal (jkpaysys.gov.in) maintains its services and saves all personnel records online.
Overview Of the JKPAYSYS Portal
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Authority By||Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Services||Bonuses, Leave encashment bills, pay Slip download, etc.|
|Department||Finance Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Service For||Government Employees of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Help Desk Number||0190-2520582|
How To Create An User ID In JKPAYSYS Portal
If you want to create a user login ID you can do it by following these steps:
- Visit the official website at https://jkpaysys.gov.in first.
- Depending on your needs, click the link for “Request form for Paysys Login (By PAO)” or “Request form for Paysys Login (By DDO)” on the homepage.
- The application form pdf will then display on your screen.
- You can now download the pdf and print it out.
- Give all the information given on the application form and send it to the appropriate office.
- A user login ID will be created following the details’ verification.
Steps Of Login To The JKPAYSYS Portal
You can follow the given steps to log in to the portal:
- To start, access JKPaySys’ official website.
- A new home page will now appear on the screen in front of you.
- You can log in using the form found on the Home page.
- After that enter your username, password, and Captcha code.
- Press the Login button.
- You can now access the JKPaySys portal by logging in.
Procedure Of Resetting Password On Portal
If you want to reset your password you can do it by following the given steps:
- You must first visit JKPaySys’ official website.
- The home page will now appear on the screen in front of you.
- You can choose to forget your password on the Home page.
- select the password-forget button.
- Enter the Username, Email address, and captcha code on the following page.
- Click on the option of Send OTP.
- You will now receive an OTP to the mobile number you registered.
- After that, you must enter this OTP in the corresponding field.
- At last click on the submit button.
Steps To Download JKPAYSYS Gov In Salary Slip
If you want to download JKPAYSYS Gov In Salary Slip you have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the JKPaySys official website first.
- You have the ability to view a wage slip on the Home Page. Just click it.
- The screen will then go to a new page.
- You must now enter all the information, including the employee code and first name.
- Choose the desired year and month for the pay stub.
- Once the verification code has been entered, press the submit button.
- The pay stub will appear on the screen, where you can download it or print it out.