Ts Meeseva Application Status:-The responsible authorities created the Meeseva Portal to make it easier for all state residents to perform various document-related or other service-related procedures from the comfort of their own homes. We shall discuss the key features of the TS Meeseva Portal, which was created by the relevant authorities, in our post. We will also discuss key elements like application and registration for applicants through the Meeseva portal in this article. We will also outline the step-by-step procedure you can use to verify the progress of your Ts Meeseva Application Status and other items.
About TS Meeseva Portal
The relevant Telangana State authorities created and developed Meeseva Portal. Any inhabitant of the state can now access the site from their home and perform tasks relating to crucial papers including Aadhar Cards, Voter ID Cards, Ration Cards, Passports, Land Records, and other information. No resident would need to visit the relevant government agencies to complete various application procedures thanks to the services offered by Meeseva 2.0.
Benefits Of TS Meeseva 2.0
Meeseva 2.0, which was created and developed by the relevant Telangana State authorities, has a lot of advantages. The Meeseva portal’s capacity to quickly and easily access an application form for any Telangana state service is one of its key benefits. You may easily complete the numerous procedures for searching government offices, such as applying for an Aadhaar card or any other necessary identity evidence, by going to the Meeseva webpage.
Services Available at Ts Meeseva Portal
The Meeseva portal offers a variety of services that can be applied for. The service categories are listed below.
- Civil Supplies
- Commisionarate of Industries
- Department of Factories
- District Admin
- Legal Metrology
- Mines & Geology
- General Administration (NRI)
- Municipal Admin
- Industries Incentives New
- Rural Development
- Social Welfare
Documents Required for TS Meeseva
To apply and register on the Telangana State Meeseva portal, you need to provide a few papers. Important documents are listed below: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Working Mobile Number
- Working Email ID
New User Registration at TS Meeseva Portal
To get yourself registered, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Choose “New User” from the menu.
- Your screen will display a registration form.
- Enter the following-
- Desired Login ID
- Confirm password
- Type in your cell phone number.
- An OTP will be issued to your registered mobile number when you submit the form.
- Type in your contact details
- Aadhar No
- First Name
- Last Name
- Enter address
- Pin Code
- click submit
- Login via your credentials.
Check the TS Meeseva Application Status
You have the right to find out the Ts Meeseva Application Status if you’ve used the Meeseva Portal to access any kind of service. The easy actions listed below must be followed in order to verify the status of your application.
- You must use the official website to verify the progress of the application.
- Use the login button on the home page to bring up a new page.
- Enter your USER ID and password for login, then select Login.
- Then, select “Track Your Application”
- Provide the information requested and choose the submit option.
- On the computer screen, your application status will be displayed.
How to Login at Ts Meeseva Portal
The straightforward actions listed below must be followed in order to log into the portal:-
- go to the official website,
- three choices will appear.
- the chosen option
- select “Login”
Procedure to Download Application Forms
You can download application forms of various departments like Aarogyasri, Agriculture, CDMA, Civil Supplies, Industries Commissionerate, Factory Department, District Administration, Election, Employment, Endowment, General Administration (NRI), GHMC, Housing, Health, Industry Promotion New. , ITC, Labour, Legal Metrology, Mines & Geology, Municipal Administration, NPDCL, POLICE, Registration, Revenue, Rural Development, Social Welfare, TSSPDCL, TSMIP, and EWS through Meeseva Portal. Here are the steps you need to follow to download:
- Visit Telangana Meeseva’s website for further information.
- On the left side of the screen, click the “Other Link” link.
- then choose “Application Form” from the menu.
- choose the department and the form.
- Application form downloading will begin.
- Print it out, then fill out the application.