In this blog, you will get to know about ICAI SSP Portal Login. But first, we will tell you about SSP.
What Actually ICAI Is?
With the aim of regulating the accountancy profession in India, the CAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) is the professional organization for chartered accountants. It was founded in 1949 by an Act of Parliament. The second-largest organization for professional accountants in the world is ICAI. The administration of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI, and the council of 40 members, of which 32 are chosen by the CA and the rest 8 by the national government, administer the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Re-election for the council occurs every three years.
Various Functions Of ICAI
- Regulation of the Accounting Industry
- Control the Chartered Accountancy curriculum and test in India.
- They offer Professional Education and post-qualification courses.
- The group establishes moral and financial norms.
- establishing accounting standards and prescribing common auditing procedures.
- looking over financial data and bringing policy concerns before the administration.
- Peer review is used to keep an eye on quality.
What Is SSP Portal?
SSP stands for Self-Service Portal. The ICAI supervises accounting work through this SSP site and monitors quality through peer review, the development of accounting standards, etc. Additionally, you can look up exam results, post-qualification applications, exam dates, enrollment for courses, profiles, fee information, notifications, etc. Employees can now take advantage of a variety of services by logging into the ICAI SSP Portal with a user ID and password in order to provide improved facilities.
Available Services On SSP Portal
- Check the dates and results of CA exams
- Courses registration
- Organization empanelment/addition application
- Post-qualification courses application
- Payment of membership fees
- Membership restoration
- Registration of a CA firm
- Membership/Surrender Certificate of Practice (COP)
- Update a CA firm’s Merger/Demerger details
- Update details of employment/engagement
- Application for a CA firm name’s approval
- Change an existing CA firm’s name
- Update a CA firm’s re-constitution details
- Add or remove the office of a CA firm
- Form of a firm closure
Procedure For New Registration On ICAI SSP Portal
Follow the instructions below if you are a new student and want to register on the ICAI SSP Portal;
- To begin with, go to the ICAI website at https://eservices.icai.org/
- Click on First Time User (New Student) on the home page. Choose Here
- A registration form will then appear in front of you after that.
- Now fill out the form with all the necessary information, including Name, Gender, DOB, Email, Number, Country Name, and Nationality.
- To create an OTP, click the button.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your mobile number now.
- And to finish the registration procedure, click the Register button.
Steps For ICAI SSP Portal Login
We have discussed ICAI SSP Portal. And now we will discuss ICAI SSP Portal Login. For ICAI SSP Portal Login follow the given steps:
- You must first go to the ICAI website at https://icai.org/.
- You can access the self-service portal option from the homepage. Just click it.
- You will see the ICAI Login page on your screen.
- Type in your username and password. Then press the Login button.
- You will successfully log in to the SSP interface in this manner.