In this blog, you will get to know about Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile 2023. But first, we will tell you about Kerala PSC Thulasi.
What Is Kerala PSC Thulasi?
The government has opened the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal, which lists the positions available for young people looking for employment to apply for. The Kerala Public Service Commission will administer the exam for the positions listed on this website, and the qualified candidates will be chosen based on their credentials and legal standing. This panel will make a thoughtful, unbiased selection of qualified children. The Kerala State Government launched two websites to assist young people in finding jobs and filling open government positions, one of which is the PSC Thulasi online portal.
Youth may seek jobs by enrolling online at these official government portals. And the primary goal of establishing this portal is to lower the state’s unemployment rate and give people access to employment possibilities. In essence, the eligible young people will be chosen for this committee very strictly and without any discrimination. Now, any young person can readily apply for a job by registering online on these government-created websites.
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala PSC Thulasi
Therefore, the advantages of this Scheme were actually received by all interested Candidates. then they must have met the prerequisites that have been stated;
First and foremost, in order to register on this portal, a candidate needs to be a permanent resident of Kerala State.
To apply for a position on this government-released web portal, candidates must be at least 21 years old.
Candidates must hold a diploma from an accredited college or university, a postgraduate degree, or a professional degree in order to register for this program.
Required Documents For Kerala PSC
- All your education-related documents
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card and other ID Proof like Voter Card, Driving License, etc.
- Ration card
- Permanent certificate
Procedure For Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration
If you want to register on Kerala PSC you have to follow the given steps:
- All applicants must first go to the Kerala Public Service Commission’s main website i.e https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
- The KPSC Thulasi main page will then appear on your screen.
- You must log in using your ID and password on the website’s main page by clicking the “Registered User Login” link and then entering your information there.
- The Kerala PSC Thulasi register is now visible.
- As a result, when you select the form choice, this form is split into 5 sections:
Post a photo
Add a signature
And then submit.
- You must now complete this form by entering the data requested in each of the stages above, including your name, address, credentials, photo, signature, etc.
- You simply need to select “SUBMIT” at that point.
- You can simply register yourself on this portal by following this procedure.
Steps For Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile 2023
We have discussed about Kerala PSC Thulasi. And now we will tell you about Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile 2023. Follow the given steps for Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile 2023.
- Visit the Kerala Public Service Commission’s main website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
- You have now arrived at the KPSC Thulasi login screen on the website.
- You must select the “Registered User Login” option on the website’s home screen.
- As a result, a My Profile login page will appear in front of you, where you must enter all of the requested information, including your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- then select the Login link.
- Finally, you have logged into the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal effectively.