The Madhya Pradesh government launched the Sara app to help the state’s farmers. With this app, farmers in the state may submit their Fasal Girdawari Reports to the government online and have access to all the information on the crops they have sown. Farmers may now download the Fasal Girdawari Report app on their smartphones and view it, eliminating the need for Patwari to work.
This software is simple to download and use on an Android phone by any farmer in the state who wants to submit to the government a detailed report of all of his crops. Candidates can obtain all the necessary information regarding how to use the Kisan Sara App, How to download it, and what benefits they will get through our article.
The motive of MP Fasal Girdawari Report 2023
For information about their sown crop and to view the Girdawari report, farmers formerly had to contact patwaris. He was forced to deal with a lot of challenges as a result. The Madhya Pradesh government has now made it possible to examine the Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari report online in light of this. The state’s farmers will no longer need to visit any government offices in order to view their crop Girdawari report. The Sara app lets users view Sansad Fasal Girdawari’s report. You will be given entire information about the Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report through this post.
Overview of Fasal Girdawari Report MP SAARA App 2023
|Scheme Name||Madhya Pradesh Fasal Girdawari Report|
|Started By||the Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Madhya Pradesh|
|Purpose||Possibility of entering crop data and downloading the Girdawari report online.|
Documents required for MP Fasal Girdawari Report
- The candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh permanently.
- Applicant must be a farmer.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of income
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
The process to View MP Fasal Girdawari Report on SAARA App
- You must first go to the Smart Application for Revenue Administration’s official website.
- Your current screen will now display the Home Page.
- You must select the Crop Girdawari option on the home page.
- You must now decide which choice to visit.
- The alternatives listed below will then be available to you.
- Status of Girdawari (Area Wise)
- Girdhari% According to district-level reports, the number of villages
- Village-by-Village Progress Report for Halka
- crop-by-crop report
- You must decide which option best meets your needs.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you.
- Kindly fill out the following information on this page.
- You must then select “See Report” from the menu.
- You’ll see relevant information on your computer screen.
The process to download SAARA App
- The Google Play Store on the applicant’s phone must first be opened.
- You must now type MP SAARA App into the search box to begin your search.
- The program will then launch in front of you, where you must select the option to install.
- The app will now begin installing on your phone, and as soon as it is finished, your mobile device will download the software.
- You can use the application now that it is open.