In this blog, you will know about Mission Basundhara Assam Gov In. Its objectives and benefits will also be disclosed.
What Is Mission Basundhara?
On October 2, 2021, the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management of the Assam government launched a major program known as Mission Basundhara. Mission Basundhara has been launched to increase public access to land revenue services under the direction of the Assam Chief Minister.
The opening of the Mission Basundhara Portal is projected to hasten the updating of land records and give the general public hassle-free services without requiring them to visit revenue circle offices. By completing the mission, the state will be able to integrate its land records, registration, and mapping systems and fully digitize all of its maps.
Objective Of Mission Basundhara Assam Gov In
In order to improve the effectiveness of land revenue services and decrease the amount of out-of-date land records, Mission Basundhara, a flagship project of the Government of Assam’s Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, intends to provide land-related services via a specialized website.
Mission Basundhara Assam Gov In Benefits
The following are some of the main advantages of Mission Basundhara:
- The endeavor is being led by Himanta Biswa Sarma, the chief minister of Assam.
- As all information will be available on mobile devices, people won’t need to go to the Circle offices in their cities.
- Efficiency gains are anticipated for both government workers and the general public as a result of moving services like land record updates and land mutations online.
- It is envisaged that carrying out the mission as described by the DILRMP will aid in achieving a variety of digital transformation goals.
- As part of the Mission Basundhara 2.0 program, all of the state’s maps will be digitalized; inconsistencies in land records may be resolved; and it will be necessary to combine maps and update all land registration data.
- This initiative will make it simpler for Assamese citizens to access real-time land information and illustrates the state’s commitment to transparency.
Components Of Mission Basundhara Assam Gov In
The Mission Basundhara is divided into the following three components which are as follows:
- Clearing up land records as part of a mission
- Polygon survey of 672 non-cadastral communities that have not yet been surveyed: The polygon survey of NC communities will lay the foundation for granting land rights to the indigenous landless people who now reside in these villages, according to Land Policy, 2019. The survey of 672 non-cadastral communities is still pending.
- Re-survey of 27 districts’ 18789 cadastral villages using a hybrid methodology: Clear titles will result from a resurvey of all cadastral villages. 27 districts’ worth of 18789 cadastral villages will be re-surveyed using this technique.
Procedure To Apply For Online Services
The following guidelines must be followed in order to apply for services online at the Mission Basundhara Portal.
- First, visit the Mission Basundhara Portal’s official website at https://basundhara.assam.gov.in/.
- The screen will show the website’s home page.
- Select the Services tab.
- A new page will load on the screen with the list of services.
- Select the service you wish to apply for now.
- The screen will display the documentation needs and service standards for the pertinent service.
- Click the “Apply Now” button to continue.
- Enter the captcha code and your mobile number.
- Click the Send OTP button after that.
- When you press the Send OTP button, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number you have provided.
- To verify, enter the received OTP.
- Your account’s dashboard, which has four sections, will now appear on the screen once you have successfully logged in.
- Land Information Applicant Information Documents
- Examine & Submit
- Now, fill in the essential details in each section.
- Next, upload all necessary paperwork.
- Simply click the Submit button to complete the application process.